La Grandiose is a demanding route for trail runners looking for challenges and sumptuous landscapes.
Saturday, September 30, 2023
- The maximum time to reach the 1st aid station in Villeret is 3 hours (09:00).
- The maximum time to reach the second aid station in Chasseral is 5 hours (11h00).
- The maximum time to reach the third aid station in Lamboing is 8 hours (2:00 p.m.).
- The maximum time to reach the fourth aid station in Cortébert is 11 am (5:00 p.m.).
- The maximum time to complete the entire route is 13 hours (19:00).
4 complete aid stations in Villeret, Chasseral, Lamboing and Cortébert.
CHF 65.- until July 31, 2023.
CHF 75.- until September 27, 2023.
CHF 85.- on site.
Saturday September 30, 2023 in Tramelan at the Salle de la Marelle between 4:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. with your ID.
Briefing 5 minutes before departure, at 05:55.
A personal cup for refueling is required.
There are no cups on the aid stations.
The headlamp is also mandatory.
- Water reserve, min 1l
- Adhesive elastic band for bandaging or strapping
- Waterproof jacket to withstand bad weather in the mountains
- Second layer (long sleeve sweater or sleeves)
- Small food reserve (bars, gels)
If you choose to take poles, you must have them throughout the race.