Saturday September 28 at 6:00 a.m.
The start will be given in Tramelan, behind the Marelle multipurpose hall.
- Max. time to reach the 1st supply point at Cortébert is 2 hours (08:00).
- Max. time to reach the 2nd supply point at the Central Place is 3 hours (09:00).
- Max. time to reach the 3rd supply point in Lamboing is 5 hours (11:00 a.m.).
- Max. time to reach the 4th supply point in Chasseral is 8 hours (2 p.m.).
- Max. time to reach the 5th supply point at Mt-Crosin is 11 a.m. (5 p.m.).
- The entire route must be completed in max. 1 p.m. (7 p.m.).
Completing the race will earn you 3 ITRA points
5 complete refreshments in Cortébert, Place centrale, Lamboing, Chasseral and Mt-Crosin.
CHF 70.- from February 1 to 28, 2024.
CHF 80.- from 01.03 to 09.25.24.
CHF 90.- on site.
- Water reserve, min 1l
- Adhesive elastic band for bandaging or strapping
- Waterproof jacket to withstand bad weather in the mountains
- Second layer (long sleeve sweater or sleeves)
- Small food reserve (bars, gels)
La Grandiose is a demanding route for trail runners looking for challenges and sumptuous landscapes.
The departure from Tramelan by the light of headlamps begins with a steep climb on the ridge and a descent to Cortébert which will immediately break a few muscle fibers.
Then direction Mt-Sujet and Lamboing to go back to the summit of Chasseral. From there, the path takes you downhill into the heart of Combe-Grède to then go up on the other side of the St-Imier valley to the Mt-Crosin wind farm. One last effort because in the distance, Tramelan and the finish await you.