Saturday September 28 at 9:00 a.m.
The start will be given in Tramelan, behind the Marelle multipurpose hall.
- Max. time to reach the 1st supply point in Cortébert is 2 hours (11:00 a.m.).
- Max. time to reach the 2nd supply point at Mt-Crosin is 5 hours (2 p.m.).
- The entire route must be completed in max. 7 a.m. (4 p.m.).
By finishing the race you will get 1 ITRA points
CHF 45.- from April 1 to 30, 2024.
CHF 55.- from 01.05 to 09.25.24.
CHF 65.- on site.
Saturday September 28, 2024 in Tramelan at the Salle de la Marelle between 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. with your identity document.
Briefing 5 minutes before departure, at 08:55.
A personal cup for refueling is required.
There are no cups at the aid stations.
- Water reserve, min 1l
- Waterproof jacket to withstand bad weather in the mountains
- Second layer (long sleeve sweater or sleeves)
- Small food reserve (bars, gels)
If you choose to take poles, you must have them throughout the race.
The Traversée largely follows the route of the L'Essentielle route but without the climb to Chasseral.
Hilly climb to St-Imier and big climb of Col du Sergent to arrive at the Mt-Crosin wind farm.
Last effort to reach Tramelan and the finish line.