The Traversée largely follows the route of the L'Essentielle route but without the climb to Chasseral.
A route that passes through the Mt-Soleil wind farm before a steep and technical descent to St-Imier. There, instead of continuing in the direction of Combe-Grède and Chasseral, the route runs along the valley halfway up the forest before joining the long route and tackling the steep climb above Cortébert. Arrived at the top, we feel the arrival and the final descent on Tramelan.
Saturday, September 30, 2023
- The maximum time to reach the 1st aid station in Villeret is 3 hours (12:00).
- The maximum time to reach the second aid station in Cortébert is 5 hours (2:00 p.m.).
- The maximum time to complete the entire route is 7 hours (4:00 p.m.).
2 full aid stations in Villeret and Cortébert.
CHF 40.- until July 31, 2023.
CHF 50.- until September 27, 2023.
CHF 60.- on site.
Saturday September 30, 2023 in Tramelan at the Marelle room between 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. with your ID.
Briefing 5 minutes before departure, at 08:55.
There are no cups on the aid stations.
- Water reserve, min 1l
- Adhesive elastic band for bandaging or strapping
- Waterproof jacket to withstand bad weather in the mountains
- Second layer (long sleeve sweater or sleeves)
- Small food reserve (bars, gels)
If you choose to take poles, you must have them throughout the race.